Looking for the best webcam on a budget? Look no further. ** Logitech C920 HD 1080p Webcam: amzn.to/2mLKme4 **
Check out some of the Logitech C920 Specs:
* Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
* 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients.
* Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
* H.264 video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. Automatic low-light correction, Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
* H.264 video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. controls: Video and photo capture, Face tracking, Motion detection
* Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later.
* Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS, Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients), USB port, Internet connection
–EQUIPMENT USED TO SHOOT THIS VIDEO–
Camera: Canon 70D
Microphone: Rode Microphones VideoMic Pro Compact Shotgun Microphone
Lighting: NEEWER 160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera LED Video Light
SUBSCRIBE TO Z BIG MEDIA HERE: zbigmedia.com
About this video:
In this video, Zach McCrite from Z Big Media goes over one of the options for best webcam on a budget and other best budget YouTube webcam options. This is a fantastic option, and at $60 or less.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel! Thanks!